We can support you if you would like to reduce or stop your drug or alcohol use in Sunderland
We're here to help
If you are ready to make changes to your drug and alcohol use we provide you with an individual programme. Our experienced team provide you with advice and guidance to make the changes you want to make.
To help you make the changes you want to make our free and confidential service provides:
- support with any physical, emotional or mental health needs
- needle exchange
- recovery and detox programmes
- one to one and group therapy
- support with your housing or managing your money
- social activities
- education, training and employment opportunities
We have a supportive recovery community that is made up of people with similar experiences to you. We also offer support should you be worried about someone else’s drug or alcohol use.
Please call us for a free, confidential chat if you or someone else needs support.
Each of our hubs offers the full range of services including nurses to look after your health, one to one support and groups.