Humankind's people work tirelessly to create fair chances for all, reduce inequality, and ensure even the most vulnerable in our communities have the opportunity to succeed and thrive. One of the most powerful ways you can join us in our mission is by leaving a gift to Humankind in your will.
Why leave a gift in your will?
Last year, Humankind supported over 85000 people across England to overcome a variety of challenging situations, such as:
- Families and children living in poverty.
- People currently experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
- People who need support to live independently
- Adults and young people who need support for their drug or alcohol use.
- People with histories of challenging or offending behaviour, resulting from experiences of abuse or trauma.
- People who need employment help to support themselves, their families and loved ones.
- People with mental health issues or long-term health conditions.
- Young carers who need help to have a fulfilling childhood outside of their caring role.
How to leave a gift in your will
We appreciate that the decision of whether to leave a legacy gift in your will requires careful consideration.
Humankind has therefore partnered with Guardian Angel to offer a free will writing service. By contacting them, you will get free help and support from qualified solicitors to compile your will, either online, by phone, or face to face.