When you choose to join us, you’re choosing more than just a job… you’re choosing to make a difference
We offer a range of services across the country, supporting over 90,000 people within our local communities. Due to our growth, we are looking for passionate people to join our teams to help us progress our work.
As well as providing services to people experiencing issues with their drug and alcohol use, we also offer housing services, employment, and education services. We are regularly recruiting and have a range of roles on offer to suit all career levels and aspirations, including:
- Recovery Coordinators
- Lead Practitioners
- Clinical roles
- Corporate Services positions
Why work for us?
We offer truly rewarding careers across our services and teams. You will be playing a huge part in our delivering fair chances for people in local communities across the country.
We also want to see you grow. Our training and development opportunities will support you to consistently progress along your dream career path. You can read more about what we can offer you in this Drink and Drug News article by our Director of People, Kathryn.
In addition to the above, our employees can also benefit from:
- Generous annual leave entitlement (27 days, plus bank holidays, increasing to 32 days after one year of service)
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Enhanced occupational sick pay
- Enhanced employer contribution to your workplace pension
- Eyecare vouchers
- Blue Light Card discounts
- Discounted event tickets with Tickets for Good
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities, including apprenticeship opportunities and free training courses
- A focus on a healthy work-life balance with flexible working and family friendly policies
- Happy, Healthy You! – our wellbeing programme for our workforce
- Employee Assist Programme and Humankind Support Networks
- Enhanced maternity, paternity/co-parent leave
- Death in service benefit
- Free will writing
Welcoming applications from all
We believe in fair chances for all, and welcome applications from everyone. We also value the insight that lived experience of the challenges we support people through can provide to our roles, and welcome applications from people that have experienced challenges with substance misuse.
Everyone is different. At Humankind we value your difference. Join our inclusive organisation. Check out our full list of vacancies and make an application today!
Why choose Humankind?
Join us to have more than just a job.
We have a range of opportunities for those who are just starting out in their career.
Our volunteers are very much part of our workforce with their own benefits
What our workforce say about us
Our workforce is what makes us great - take a look at what they say about working for us.