Arch is a free and confidential drug and alcohol treatment service for young people and adults living in Hillingdon.
We work with people at any stage of their drug or alcohol difficulties and recognise the importance of providing treatment for the substance misuse issue as well as any emotional or mental health needs.
Our team includes doctors, nurses, recovery workers, social workers, occupational therapists and clinical psychologists who will work with you to develop a personalised recovery plan. Our service includes;
· Advice and information on reducing harm and a needle exchange
· Specialist psychosocial interventions
· Detoxification programmes and support to manage withdrawal symptoms
· One to one and group therapy
· Group activities and social networks including evening and weekend drop ins.
· Support to access education, training and employment
Find our more information on the Arch website. http://www.archhillingdon.org/
The service is funded by the London Borough of Hillingdon and is delivered in partnership by Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, Blenheim, part of Humankind, WDP and Build on Belief.
8am to 8pm Monday to Friday but please call for an appointment.
Self-referrals: Clients should attend the service at 9am in the morning Mon-Fri for our drop-in assessments rather than anytime
Professional referrals: These can be made by phoning us anytime during our opening hours.
Onward referrals: We have strong links to other services in the borough, so we can make onward referrals where necessary.