Can your organisation support us?
There are many ways that your business can support our work, such as fundraising with your colleagues, volunteering, sponsorships, brand partnerships, or donations of items for the people who access our services.
Great reasons to partner with us
A partnership with Humankind will help to build your reputation as a company that is committed to and passionate about supporting people most in need, ending social exclusion and improving communities across England.
We have a dedicated and professional team to help build mutually beneficial partnerships that raise awareness of both our organisations, have a hugely positive impact on your community and reinforce your profile as a socially responsible company and brand.
We will work together with you to ensure our work aligns with your company’s social objectives and your contributions will directly support people with complex needs and multiple disadvantages.
Find out more about being a corporate partner here.
Partnering with us will:
- Support the adults, young people and families in your community who need help the most
- Enhance your corporate social responsibility (CSR), diversity and inclusion policies
- Boost your organisation’s profile and staff morale
- Achieve team building through fundraising and volunteering
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Raise awareness of and promote both our organisations, raising vital funds for local people in need in the process
Corporate fundraising events and ideas
There are many ways your company can support Humankind. Here are just a few ideas:
- Being your Charity of Choice: many organisations undertake various fundraising activities throughout the year, with donations going to a “charity of the year” or charity of choice. We would love to speak to you about becoming your Charity of Choice.
- Sponsorship of our events or holding your own fundraising event to support Humankind.
- Charity dinners and black-tie balls.
- Participation in sporting events on behalf of Humankind.
- Pro bono support: if you have a skill to share, please get in touch!
- Gifts in kind: if your business can support us with donations of white goods, essential items or toys to help our service users and families, or office furniture to help our staff, please get in touch.
- Sales sponsorship: for example, collecting donations for us within your retail outlets or venues, or donating a percentage of income from the sale of a specific product.
- Sponsored bake sales, this is a great way to raise funds and an excuse for a mid-week treat!
- Corporate volunteering partnerships: a fantastic opportunity for both personal and professional development. To find out more about how your staff can volunteer with us, please see our volunteering page.
Humankind ensures that, if you support us, we will always work responsibly. Read our fundraising promise here.
Our team can also help you to hold bespoke fundraising events. To arrange an initial chat or to receive a corporate sponsorship pack, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org