Fundraising events and initiatives at Humankind
Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Humankind. Whether you raise £1 or £1,000, every penny makes a difference and our Fundraising Team will provide all the help and support you need to get started.
Humankind organise and participate in a range of campaigns and events throughout the year to raise further support and awareness for the most vulnerable people in our communities.
To find out more about how you can support us through our events, how to organise your own event, or discuss your fundraising ideas, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How your donations will help
You can make a donation directly to us using our JustGiving page. There are so many ways in which your donations could make a huge difference to the thousands of people we support every year, including:
Supporting a specific service delivering support that is close to your heart. Humankind delivers a broad range of services including support for:
- People affected by drug or alcohol use
- People who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- People with multiple and/or complex needs
- Young people
- People affected by mental health issues or learning disabilities
- Young carers
- People who are long-term unemployed
- People who have offended in the past
- People who need support to live independently
How your fundraiser or donation might be used:
- Making possible an event or activity to support people who use our services or celebrate their achievements.
- Supporting our Service User Fund which provides financial aid to people experiencing hardship.
- Purchasing equipment or tools to support people who use our services reach their full potential.
Organise your own event
If none of our scheduled upcoming events are right or convenient for you, you can always contact us at email@example.com to discuss organising your own event! Please see a few of our ideas below to help you get started:
- Host your own in person or virtual quiz to support Humankind (through charging an entry fee or holding a raffle).
- Gain a place in a major sporting or fundraising event – we will support you with promotion.
- Clear-out auction – clear out that clutter and organise an eBay or other online/virtual auction and donate the proceeds to Humankind.
- Do a sponsored walk or cycle – email us for a sponsorship pack.
- Come Dine with Humankind: hold a dinner party with friends and family with an entry fee to raise money for Humankind.
- Donate your unwanted toys, books and equipment to support our young people’s services, family intervention projects and Education Centre.
To arrange an informal chat or for more information about a sponsorship pack, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more information on our general fundraising leaflet and our fundraising promise.
We appreciate it isn’t always easy for people to donate, particularly in the current economic climate. Any amount you are able to give would have such a positive impact on those we support, however financial donations aren’t the only way you can support us. We’d love to talk to you further about how you can get involved by donating your time volunteering for Humankind. For more information on how you can do this, please see our volunteering page.
Fundraising Privacy Statement
You can download and read our privacy statement here.