5 Ways to Wellbeing @ the Recovery Academy
A safe, supportive social space where you can sustain your recovery from drug or alcohol use in Leeds
We're here to help
At 5 Ways, our specially trained workers can support you to sustain your recovery from drug or alcohol use in Leeds.
We offer a range of groups and activities, as well as support to get you back into education, training and employment.
Our groups and activities include:
- Learning to Live again drop-in sessions
- SMART (Self Management and Recovery Training) meetings
- Wonder Women – holistic and wellbeing support designed to empower women
- Fam-anon – support for families and loved ones of people in recovery
- A pre and post detox/rehab group called Which Way Now? – designed to support you before and after treatment
Our regular social events include Pizza Nights and and Open Mic Nights. These are a great way to socialise in a safe, supportive environment, free from drugs and alcohol.
We work with drug and alcohol services across Leeds, and you can join our 5 Ways community in a number of ways:
- A referral from another drug and alcohol service
- By contacting Forward Leeds
- Self-referral direct to 5 WAYS by telephone, email or in person