Barnsley Recovery Steps
We provide free and confidential support if you would like to make changes to your drug or alcohol use in Barnsley
We're here to help
Phone us to speak to one of our friendly, trained experts. We’re here to help and will work with you to you manage, reduce or stop your drug or alcohol use.
To help you make the changes you want to make our free and confidential service provides:
- support with any physical, emotional or mental health needs
- needle exchange
- recovery and detox programmes
- one to one and group therapy
- support with your housing or managing your money
- social activities
- education, training and employment opportunities
You can also talk to us if you’re worried about someone else’s drug and alcohol use, rather than your own.