Calderdale Recovery Steps
We can support you if you would like to reduce or stop your drug or alcohol use in Calderdale
We're here to help
If you are ready to make changes to your drug and alcohol use we provide you with an individual programme. Our experienced team give you advice and guidance to make the changes you want to make.
We have a supportive recovery community that is made up of people with similar experiences to you.
We can help with:
- One to one support and group programmes
- Support to improve your mental and physical health
- Methadone or buprenorphine prescribing and community alcohol detox
- Needle exchange
- Recovery community
- Advice on benefits, housings and finances
- Friends and family support
Our needle exchange service provides you with clean injecting equipment, advice on preventing overdoses, naloxone and steroid and IPED sterile equipment. This service is completely confidential and you don’t need to be ready to stop or reduce to use this service.
Please call us for a free, confidential chat if you or someone else needs support.