County Durham Floating Support
We can provide you with advice and support on any housing issues in County Durham
We're here to help
If you’re aged 16 to 25 and live in your own tenancy in County Durham, we can offer you advice and support on any housing issues.
We will help you decide what you want and need, and we’ll develop a support plan with you to help you live independently. This will help you tackle things that may come up, so we reduce the risk of you becoming homeless in the future.
We can help with:
- preventing homelessness and getting housing that suits you
- developing your life skills
- getting employment, education and/or training
- understanding your rights and responsibilities
- understanding your tenancy agreement
- access to grants for furniture and white goods
- liaising with Probation and Social Services
We can also help you to get other support services including health services, education, training and employment and treatment for drug or alcohol use.