Darlington Positive Support Pathway
If you're a young person trying to find or settle into a new place to live in the Darlington area we can help
We're here to help
Please just give us a ring or drop in to see our friendly team if you’re 16-24, homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or moving on from accommodation.
We will find out what your needs are and talk to you about how we can help.
We can support you to find stable accommodation, help you to reduce debt or sort your benefits and to build a healthy lifestyle.
We offer help in lots of ways:
- Tenancy and housing support
- Understanding your benefits and finances
- Support with your physical and mental health
- Making positive contributions and meaningful activities programme
- Developing your confidence and independence