Enable is a free and confidential service offering recovery focused advice, information and structured treatment to Enfield residents, over the age of 18, who are facing problems with drugs and/or alcohol.
We offer a range of clinical, therapeutic and recovery interventions across two sites. The majority of our clinical interventions are delivered from our Clavering site, with Vincent House providing a wide range of therapeutic and recovery services.
We will support you to reduce or stop your drug and alcohol use by:
· Substitute prescribing and community alcohol detoxification
· Providing a range of group programmes and workshops to help you to make positive changes in your life.
· Providing access to funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programmes.
We will help you to improve your health with:
· Our nursing team who can provide health and well being sessions
· Testing and vaccination for blood borne viruses
· Workshops and activities to improve your health and well being
· Complementary therapy
We will help improve your relationships and support you to build strong networks through:
· Support for carers, friends and family
· A specialist team that can support you with parenting
· Support for people that are experiencing domestic violence
· Access to education, training and employment opportunities
· Volunteering and peer mentor programmes
The service is funded by the London Borough of Enfield and is delivered in partnership with Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health Trust.
We accept referrals from any professional, contact the service on 0208 379 6010 or send your referral to
Monday to Friday 10am-5pm