We can support you if you would like to reduce or stop your drug or alcohol use in Enfield
We're here to help
If you are ready to make changes to your drug and alcohol use we provide you with an individual programme. Our experienced team provide you with advice and guidance to make the changes you want to make.
We have a supportive recovery community that is made up of people with similar experiences to you. When you are ready we can help you with training or volunteering.
We can help with:
- One to one support and group programmes
- Support to improve your mental and physical health
- Methadone or buprenorphine prescribing and community alcohol detox
- Needle exchange
- Recovery community
- Advice on benefits, housings and finances
- Friends and family support
We provide prescribing services and a community alcohol detox with a specialist medical team. We have nurses on site to make sure you’re kept safe.