HAGA Alcohol Service
We can help you to reduce or stop your alcohol use in Haringey
We're here to help
If you are ready to make changes to your alcohol use we provide you with an individual programme. Our experienced team will give you advice and guidance to make the changes you want to make.
We can help with:
- one to one support and group programmes
- support to improve your mental and physical health
- community alcohol detox
- counselling (face to face and online)
- advice on benefits, housings and finances
- friends and family support
We have a supportive recovery community that is made up of people with similar experiences to you.
We also offer support should you be worried about someone else’s alcohol use.
HAGA is free and confidential and we will never judge you.
If you would like to know more about how we use your personal information, please read our privacy notice.