LGBT+ North East
If you are a young person and identify as LGBT+ in the North East we provide friendly and practical support
We're here to help
If you are after real, friendly practical support around sexuality and/or gender we can help. This includes the opportunity to meet other young people for support.
Get in touch with us for a free and confidential chat. We will talk to you about your needs and agree a support plan tailored for you.
We can help with:
- one to one sessions with one of our experienced team
- sexual health guidance
- support to access clinical gender identity services
- the opportunity to meet other young people to share experiences
- support for your family either one to one or together
- hate crime reporting
- fun activities and sessions such as sailing, meals, climbing, etc. in a safe space
If you are under 16 we will require consent from your parents for you to access the service.
Training and workshops
We deliver informative, thought-provoking, and engaging sessions that encourage discussion and reflection. For information about our courses, download our flyer by clicking here. To make an enquiry or booking, click here.