National Careers Service
If you are receiving support from one of our services in the North East we provide information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work
We're here to help
You will benefit from free, expert advice about jobs and careers, including apprenticeships and opportunities supported by the local, regional and national economy.
We can help with:
- skills assessment – learn more about your skills and match them to potential new careers
- finding a course – look for online learning opportunities and training courses local to you
- making career choices – whether it’s starting your career or changing jobs understand and make the right choices for you.
- getting a job – be successful in the recruitment process with tips on great CVs, interviews and graduate scheme applications.
- progressing your career – move up in your career by getting new skills. Find new opportunities like online learning or volunteering.
Humankind’s information advice and guidance services are accredited by Matrix.
The Matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals.