New Vision Bradford
Alcohol and Drug Support across the Bradford District
We're here to help
We will support you to achieve your goals around your alcohol and/or drug issues through a range of treatments. That might be stopping completely or just cutting down. You can set your own goals.
Help and support you can get
- One-to-one support
- Structured group therapy work on a range of topics
- Support for family members – involving them directly in recovery when appropriate.
- Health and wellbeing checks, health screenings, blood testing and vaccinations from our medical team
- Support on reducing the harm of drugs and overdose prevention
- Substitute medication for certain drugs
- Detox within the community/at home
- Access to residential rehabilitation when it’s suitable
- Support into paid work through our Individual Placement and Support team
At your first appointment, you’ll meet with a worker to assess your needs and establish the best support. Your key worker will help you to develop clear goals.
During your time with New Vision Bradford, you will work with us to achieve those agreed goals.
To support you in your journey with us we encourage you to attend appointments and take advantage of the range of group work and other activities that take place daily in each of the hubs.
We will be led by you, as you’re the one that will be putting in much of the hard work. You will already have many coping skills and know from past experience what works and what doesn’t for you. Remember though, we have a great deal of experience of what works and many of our staff have had alcohol or drug issues themselves.
When you are ready to leave New Vision Bradford you will be introduced to the Sustained Recovery team. If needed, you can get further one-to-one support from them. We can introduce you to other services where you will meet like-minded people, get a real feel for the recovery community in Bradford and surrounding districts and be more equipped to sustain your recovery.
New Vision Bradford wish you all the best in your journey with us.